Well howdy there! Have I told you lately, that I love you? He he he.. well, I do!! And SOO many of you have asked me for another new and exciting class or list of classes. And SOO many of you have a May that is crazy and hectic and just as busy as can be- like yours truly. So I would be doing you such a disservice to offer a class that I couldn’t do my best at this month. But man, how I love you guys for asking 🙂
So, instead, I’d like to show you this ridiculously cute set that Stampin’ Up! put together for you. Now, you don’t see me talking up many of their sets, because, frankly…. well, I am just not “in love” with them. But this one is fabulous! And not even remotely expensive!! Did you know that if you bought all the products needed to make this kit on your own, you’d be spending $100 or more? It’s only $15.95!! Seriously! True story.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)*
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!**
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
- **Adhesive not included
And hey- did you notice? If you haven’t had a chance to try out the new PHOTOPOLYMER stamp sets yet, here is your chance!!! And you will have a sponge dauber and ink pad left over that will last a Reeeaaallly long time. ‘Cuz SU! makes quality products dudes!
So go to my online store today (at the top right of this page) and go get yours. It’s a class on the go, to do at your leisure! But don’t wait because once they’re gone, that’s it. Vamanos!
In the meantime, I am working on my summer schedule and adding/updating. So stay tuned in to my emails and class page for more info!
Thanks for stopping by!
“If you would like to request specific videos, posts or classes that show you how to do a new technique, email Angela today! I love getting requests“